Thursday, February 18, 2010

Outdoor Alabama


So this is pretty cool - Jeff Rease, a friend and amazing photographer who's a fellow member of the NAPG (North Alabama Photographers Guild), entered a photo taken at Stephen's Gap on an NAPG cave photo trip that I got to help with last year. The photo won first place in Outdoor Alabama's "Nature-based Recreation" category and is now on the cover of this months magazine. I'm the silhouette at the top of the pit. Nathan Williams is the second silhouette with the pack dangling below him. Big congrats to Jeff on winning!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I recognize the rock the light is shining on. Didn't something special happen there.
Glenn

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger warnew said...

Hi!

I cannot find your email address, so...

I'm the editor of a caver photo blog (http://caverpics.brow.hu) and I would like to use some of your pictures there. Can you drop me an email? My address is lengyel [dot] zoltan [at] brow [dot] hu

thanks,
Zoltan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home