Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trite

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a great holiday! I spent Christmas in Florida and had a lovely time! Its been a while and I've been an utter slacker... although what with being away for two weeks and then promptly getting the flu/food poisoning.... um.... yeah... neither really helped my motivation to blog. One of my resolutions is to try and fix that! And anyway... I've kinda been missing my blog and comments and posting. I like the flow of writing my thoughts and sending them out into the world... even if they are rather trite.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Sorry about the illness; how are you feeling now?
BTW, nothing you've written is "trite."
Tampopo

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Feeling much better! Thanks so much! That honestly does mean a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home