Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Driving Home


Tried something a little odd on the way back from the NAPG (North Alabama Photographers Guild) meeting this evening.... a bit of driving photography - straight from the dash board. Had kinda mixed results but at least I can say I've tried it! I know some of you are probably cringing at the thought of driving and photography - but I set a timer - my camera just rested on the dash board - punched the button and left the shutter open for about 15 to 20 seconds. So don't panic - it was probably even less distracting then say changing the radio station on my stereo.

I took several more... but I really liked this one the best of the straight driving.

This one was a double exposure of my speedometer and me sitting at a red light and then finally turning.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous A.J. said...

Live from New York it's Saturday Night!!! lol, nice pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home