Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ashes and Snow


Came across this photographers site as a post on FB from a friend. And I have to say - this exhibit is absolutely beautiful. I'm utterly stunned at the idea and beauty and impact you can feel from these photos. Ashes and Snow is an exhibit by Gregory Colbert - and I'm SO going to have to look into more of his work. Go to the "Explore" section on the link - its flipping amazing - combines short video clips, tons of photos an hauntingly beautiful soundtrack and selections from the book. I just played around with it for two hours and I still don't think I saw all the photos! At first I thought that some of these had been photoshopped... but apparently not. I highly recommend watching the short little video clips on the website - shot while the photos were taken - they're amazing!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home