Friday, June 12, 2009

Off the Map

I'm an absolute mix and muddle of nerves and excitement right now. I'm wondering what it'll be like, and if I'll do ok and what the caves will be like, and how much I'll miss home and family and friends. Saturday will be the beginning of my first cave trip outside the US and its going to be quite an adventure!! For the next three weeks I will be calling a hammock strung up somewhere in a little house in the village of Yaxuna my home. Yaxuna sits smack dab in the middle of the Yucatan, just down from Chichen Itza.


I'm off to go pull out the last of my gear for the trip...expect a full report when I come home!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Oh wow, how phenomenal!! I bet you'll come back with amazing stories and breathtaking pictures. I can't wait to see them! Be safe!!

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Karisse said...

How fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Victoria Beltran said...

It isn't that bad is it? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home