Sunday, April 12, 2009

Maple Hill

So this morning Paul and I headed to Maple Hill Cemetery (I learned something - its the largest and continually used cemetery in the south apparently) to pick up two geocaches and let me play with some photography (especially the infrared filter option and some black and whites). Its a bit of an odd thing to say - but its a beautiful cemetery. The dogwoods are in bloom and you can wander in and around the marble stones and grand trees and lichen covered monuments for hours. And we did just that.






Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I don't think it's odd to call a cemetery beautiful--some of my favorite photos from my trip to New Orleans two years ago are from one of the larger cemeteries there. Your pics are lovely. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home