Friday, March 06, 2009

Super Cupcake!!

I'm falling behind again - aren't I? I'll have to do another couple of catch-up-super posts pretty soon here. I have hiking pictures, and caving pictures and just cool stuff to report, but its pretty late and should totally be in bed already - so for now I'll leave you with a tantalizing treat! A Super Cupcake!



I bought this great cake pan a while back from William Sonoma and finally had a chance to use it for a joint birthday/anniversary on Thursday for the folks at BakerWoodard. The recipe included with it made a fantastic pound-cake type yellow cake. I decorated it with 1 - 1/2 cans of vanilla frosting - some of it tinted and some oversized sprinkles (thanks Laura!) Oh and - it tasted as good as it looked!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home