Friday, January 16, 2009

Balance to you too!


Well here it is! My first attempt with the new unicycle. Needless to say the first run was a bit... uh... rough. They say it takes about a month to master it and actually stay vertical on one of these things. And there's a lot of practice rocking back and forth while holding on to something so you can find the sweet spot that won't throw you forward or careen you backward. Its a might bit cold out otherwise I'd be practicing right now. (I'd practice inside - but I don't think Paul wants to find me laying mangled on the kitchen floor when he comes home. Grass is a bit softer than linoleum padded concrete!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Karisse said...

Ooooh. I can't wait for a video of this. :) (and I'm glad you're back to blogger land!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home