Thursday, November 06, 2008

Parental Sillyness

My parents came to visit for a week - that's why I've been a bit post-less recently. We had a blast and celebrated my Dad's birthday (which falls on Halloween) and also an early one for my Mom (her's is Veteran's Day). The whole week was filled with a lot of silliness and laughter, some friends, cake baking, letterpress printing, light hanging, fall leaves, some travel to their favorite spots - like Unclaimed Baggage and Mike's Merchandise in Guntersville and mass quantities of Gibson's Sweet Iced tea. We joke that they are thinking about installing a pipeline for sweet tea to central FL. Here's my Dad performing a "magic trick" at Gibson's:



More photos to come shortly!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. So that is what I missed when I stepped away to go wash my hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home