Tuesday, October 07, 2008

ACKD 2008


Presenting the 2008 t-shirt design for Ancient City Kids Day - a one day festival for kids held in St. Augustine, Florida every October. Its crazy to think I've been doing their shirt logos for 8 years now! In 2000 my senior design portfolio class at Flagler College held a competition for a logo - and they chose my mosaic design, and had it printed on a shirt. I've been doing the shirt every year since. Every year a committe chooses an iconic St. Augustine feature. Past years included the light house, the city gate, the beach and the Bridge of Lions.


I was very excited to learn they chose Flagler College for this years design. I wanted to pull out all the stops so while I was in Florida last month I was able to stop off and shoot my own photos for my alma mater-themed shirt design. I always loved the lions, and I think they translated rather well into mosaic.



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job love.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Wow, looks great!

Oh, I'm reading the first book in the
Dresden Files. So far, so good!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Indianapolis Demolition Contractors said...

Great rread thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home