Monday, September 29, 2008

Mod Podge Madness 2 - The Return of the Mod




So now that these have safely arrived in Jacksonville, I'm no longer ruining the surprise if I show them to you. Last week I dabbled in some collage and mailed two of the creations (above) to Laura and AM as a thank you of sorts for putting me up for a few days. I made two more that are now up for sale at my friend Jen's awesome art gallery in Cowan, TN (below).


Here are the ones that I brought up to Redstreake Gallery. Jen liked them so much she asked me to do a few more. So we'll see what I can come up with in the next couple of weeks.




Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really cool love.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Thanks love bug!! Jen really liked them a lot - and she likes my islands also. I'm going to do a few of those for her also. ( :

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Those are beautiful!!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Thanks Anne - they were kinds fun to do. Never done any collage art before. Turned out fairly well I think and they were pretty fun to do too. Just got your letters... can't wait to read them!!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Karisse said...

Do you know who would love a swirly one? um. Me. How did you do it?????

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Hmmm... so Karisse would like one too huh? I think that can be arranged!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home