Monday, August 04, 2008

A Lot to Post

I've got quite a lot to catch up on right now. Been gone the past two weekend and it seems like there's no slowing down for the next couple... Some great photos and stories are waiting in the wings right now. Two weekends ago Paul and I went with 3 others (Kristi, Angela and Andy) on a weekend backpacking trip (my first) along the Jack's River Trail in GA. We did it end to end - fording the river 42 times in just under 17 miles. Man-o-man was it pretty! Andy's got some pics of our trip posted here. Angela got some photos too before her camera drowned. And then this past weekend 6 of us (Vic, Eric, Michelle, Nathan, Tommy and I) went to West Virginia to cave in Scott Hollow - a 20+ miler with some knock-out pretties! Nathan got some great photos. Nathan, Vic and I spent 15-1/2 hours in there - surpassing my longest in-cave time by an hour and half (Rumbling Falls at 14 hours). Phew was my butt dragging on the long way up - but it was SO worth it! I've got some short video clips to post along with some photos so stay tuned....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home