Friday, June 27, 2008

4 Minute Passport

I was blown away by the first goofy dancing video Matthew Harding put out in 2006. His new video makes me feel the same way. It urges me to race to the nearest airport and hop the next flight to wherever - and be a part of the world. It made me miss things that I didn't even know I was missing. We are such a small part of this huge world. Our personal universe of daily life is so small, so very finite. Dust off that passport. Expand upon it.


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Amazing! Can't believe he's been all these places! LOVE this video...and yes, it makes me feel much the same way!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Brina, for sharing this with us!
Cynthia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home