Thursday, January 03, 2008

Not Even a Mouse

The house is oddly sad and a bit too quiet. The three inhabitants wander in and amongst the Christmas spoils piled here and there on the floor, and the bright lights on the tree and the Christmas stick glow cheerily this cold evening. But it still seems very dull, very.... over. Two weeks with my parents passed much too quickly. Paul and I had breakfast and waved them both good-bye this very morning. But now I get to tell you all about what we've been up to for the past two weeks! Stay tuned for the "Ghost of Christmas Past" posts coming soon! For now I'll leave you with a cave trip report I had meant to post just before they arrived (below).

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Christmas stick?

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but the fundamental question is whether this is a traditional or contemporary Christmas stick?

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

God almighty, i been wondering where the heck you have been. glad to see you back my friend. did you make your travel plans yet? we are entirely TOO excited to have you here soon!! :)

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet there is one little doggie missing the extra attention.
Glenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home