Saturday, February 02, 2008

1524.5 miles


Without further adieu (and before Laura comes up here and puts me in time out) here are some photos of my super-speedy (Jan 17th-21st) trip down to FL for Holly's Baby shower and all points in between - including a fun fantastic visit with my bestest-roomie from Flagler - Laura, her husband Eric and their son Bryce - And with Annamaria and Shawn and their kiddos Jillian and Ava, Holly's way fun baby shower and then a one day flea market extravaganza with my Mom and Dad before jumping back into the car and driving some more.

Friday Laura, Eric, Bryce, Annamaria, Jillian and Ava took me to the zoo in Jacksonville:

Jillian checking out the anteater.

The cutest tiny little primates I've seen of late.

Laura and Bryce brushing the goats.

Jillain.

Eric helping Ava make a collect call to Shanghai.


Bryce and Jillian climbing out of the tree house.


All the cool kiddos hanging around on the vines.

The well fed giraffe.

Annamaria, Shawn, Eric and Laura.

Apparently I did not get the memo about wearing red ... ah well ... its a cute picture anyway!

More trip next post.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! you finally decided to represent us on your bloggity-blog, huh!? :) thanks for the photos you sent us!!! yours turned out WAY better than mine! :) XOXOX Love you B!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Glad you liked them bestest-roomie. There are some cute ones! Paul and I are all hopped up on season 2 of LOST. we're about 3 shows in - Holy cow I'm so addicted!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Very cute photos of you all! I love the one from the bookstore. :)

Ahh, LOST. My very favorite conundrum. Similar to word crack in it's ability to inveigle it's way into your head, and just as addictive...tho clearly you've already reached that conclusion. :)

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Anne - yeah I think I'm really spoiled being able to watch 3 years worth of LOST all on DVD without commercials - one right after the other. Last night Paul and I watched 5 in a row!! I think I'm going to be miffed when I catch up. And I'm almost tempted to wait till season 4 ends and just buy it all. Then I can have a LOST season 4 marathon!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I'd love to sit and watch a LOST marathon...I'm sure I'd catch all sorts of stuff that I missed the first time around. And what a joy it would be to watch them without all those pesky commercials!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home