Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random Acts of Art

Scrunch
scrunch
twirl
twirl

Then Paul held it up and both of us went "What the...?!"
He'd created a random work of art with his straw wrapper.


Accidental art is pretty darn cool. And I thought it was cool enough to keep, so it now resides on the second to last page of my little Moleskine journal and here, however briefly, in the digital realm of 1s and 0s.

So lets test that right-hand side of those brain folks - what do you think it looks like?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Anne said...

It reminds me of a wind-swept scarecrow....a simple shirt hanging on crossed wooden stakes and whipped in the breeze.

Now what this spontaneous rorschach test says about my psyche, well I guess that's up for debate. :)

Fun art, though, Paul!

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats not what I see!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Bo said...

"Hold me closer, tiny dancer..."

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Then what do you see, Paul?

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bird clutching a little tree limb.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Oh yeah...I can see that. Tho I still see the scarecrow. :)

And I got the Christmas card from you guys today...I love the poem, and it's exciting to have some of Preston's handiwork! Thanks!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger iHanna said...

deffently a tiny ballerina in white dress!

glad you kept it!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I see what Paul sees. :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

I saw the bird straight away too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home