Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Eye Candy


Found this great site in a round about way this morning. Its called てんこもり。保管庫(写真まとめ)And since I have no idea what that actually means - I'm going to call it Eye Candy. If you have a few minutes for a virtual vacation - let your eyes soak up something beautiful - go check it out!

And here's a handy guide to the links page:
The first row of 7 links are photos of kitties,
The second of 4 links are dogs and puppies,
The third line is misc. animal photos,
The 4th and 5th rows are of all sorts of dramatic clouds and skies,
The 6th row is of various nature scenes - the second photo of which looks pretty darn familiar - and would venture to say it might be Neversink?


The 7th row is scenes over water - lots of beaches and boats and dwellings on the beach,
The 8th row is winter snow scenes - all of them feel so calm and silent,
Row 9 is all sunsets,

And Row 10 has three links to architectural features (I think I need to go work on a colored pencil fence like this one! Isn't it awesome?)

Now I have an incredible urge to take a trip to some far away place and see some of these views in person...especially these...




Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

I WANT A COLORED PENCIL FENCE!!!!!! let's get going on that, okay B?

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Karisse said...

That last one reminds me of morocco (though maybe a bit too clean) and the one above it of nepal or tibet or something. Do you know where they actually are?

Oh and guess what. A friend of mine won a boat on the Price is Right today! Ha! The ep doesn't air until Jan 4 or something like that. :)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Laura -
I'm all about building the pencil fence!

Karisse - I don't actually know where they are - I think its just photos that were placed from different sites they found - take a look at the main link - they are so beautiful.
The one with the prayer flags has to be Nepal/tibet. Its beautiful. One day I will see it in person.
The last photo I kind of thought might be in Italy - with the drain and the stonework?

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Anne said...

I agree with Laura...the color pencil fence is fun!

And I was wondering where the line of flags was, but you answered my question with your answer to Karisse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home