Thursday, September 27, 2007

1961 (Blast from the Past #36)

Found a slide in cigar box in a closet last time I was home. Had it scanned and a few prints made at Wolf Camera the other day. My Mom and Dad, circa 1961. He was 26 and she was 23. And in my opinion both of them were pretty much stylin'. My tiny Mom looks so much like my Aunt Sally in this photo. She looks less like her now and more like her other sister, Shirley. And then my Dad, with his charcoal black hair and as tan as ever. They are still just as cool.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

SO cool. i adore your parents. they are so so cute!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Thanks Laura!
They sure are, aren't they?

I'd love to go home and dig through our "photo archives" aka a bug wicker trunk and find some more like this. My Mom has a great B&W photo album of her and her friends at summer camp and i think its high school. SO fun!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Wow! This is SO fun! And they sure are pretty cute! :)

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Your parents look so happy together.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Anne said...

How fun! And they're still just as adorable together. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home