Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Holy Huge Carrot Batman!


So I was pulling a few of the fun little round carrots up from the garden when I started tugging on this puppy.... Holy HUGE carrot Batman! That's Paul's hand - and the carrot dwarfs it! I'm trying to figure out what happened? Mutant carrot genes? A patch of extra potent fertilizer that landed only on it? The Orange Carrot Fairy decided to grant this carrot's wish of possible world domination? (Glad I caught it before it grew legs!) Or perhaps its as simple as the first seed to germinate, plenty of water and sunshine?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he get that green thmb from his Grandpa or his Dad ?
Glenn

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Neither. I'm the one who planted them. But Both of us hauled in the dirt... so equal credit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home