Monday, August 20, 2007

Coolest "caving gear" ever!

Very rarely do I truly get excited about clothing. I am not a heavy-duty clothes shopper. I don't often look unless I have something specific to hunt for. Enter Libertine.

We were walking up to the check-out line at Target this evening and I happened to glance back at a rack and caught site of... are those bat wings? I completely freaked! I was truly excited. And there was no way i was walking out without owning bat pants. I got the groceries and Paul bought the shorts for me. (bonus cool points for Paul) Wild thing is they aren't even a Halloween item. (There were some Halloween shirts already out - this is August, right?) I am WAY stoked about my totally sweet shorts with green screen-printed bats!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

you go, you batty girl. i love ya AND the new shorts! (SHORTS, there was a time that we never thought we'd see the day - and your legs never thought they'd see the LIGHT of DAY!) tee heee!!! ;)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Hey now - I'll have you know I was actually wearing shorts every day at the beach! Doesn't that count for something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home