Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Is that Bee on Your Boutonnière ?


By end of this month I will have attended 4 weddings in 2 months. I would like to extend and hearty "Hooray!" for all the couples! Special wishes for many many many happy years of love ahead for my two good friends whom I have known the longest - Miss Jamie E., now a Mrs. B, and former bachelor, who now has curtains hanging in his windows (way to domesticate him Roxy!), Adam.

Today is also my parents 33rd anniversary. They dated on-and-off for somewhere around 20 years and then eloped to be married on a Friday, a Friday the 13th to be exact. They are the most lovely and delightful parents in all the world. And I count myself lucky and ever blessed to be their child.

Much love to all celebrating!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

awwww happy anniversary Beanie-parents . . .XOXOXO

sooooo, sabrina. . . .who's getting married NEXT? hmmmm. i can think of SOMEONE who should be tying the knot SOMETIME SOON . . . . hmmmm. just can't remember who it is. . .

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Simon!!! :)

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Paul niece is getting married on June 30th. That's who's getting married next actually.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

oh good GRIEF. i think you know EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN THOUGH!!! :)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I hear you. It's almost like a second round of weddings is happening....I'm in two uupcoming weddings, making me a bridesmaid well into 2008!

I hope your parents had a happy anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home