Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I smelled a llama because I am AWESOME!

So the last post on Preston sets a personal comment record! Lets see if we can get even more!

A friend sent me a funny (thanks Jennie & Nick!) and I though it was funny enough to include here:


Pick the month you were born:

January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April--------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June---------I smelled
July---------I did the Macarena with
August-------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over


Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10------my neighbor
11------my science teacher
12------a banana
13------a fireman
14------a stuffed animal
15------a goat
16------a pickle
17------your mom
18------a spoon
19------a smurf
20------a baseball bat
21------a ninja
22------Chuck Norris
23------a noodle
24------a squirrel
25------a football player
26------my sister
27------my brother
28------an ipod
29------a surfer
30------a llama
31------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White--------because I'm cool like that.
Black--------because that's how I roll.
Pink---------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue---------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green--------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple-------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray---------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange-------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other--------because I'm a Ninja!
No shirt-----because I can't control myself.

Now type out the sentence you made, in the comments section

Can't wait to see what you get stuck with.

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger M.C. said...

I did the Macarena with a homeless guy because I'm NOT crazy.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had lunch with a pickle because I can.

Which is weird, because I had lunch with other people today that I normally would not have lunch with.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I loved a baseball bat because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

And ironically, I played catch — sans bat, alas — with one of our photographers during a break earlier this afternoon.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

I licked a surfer because I'm cool like that. (ewww?!)

Gosh, this is just the kind of crazy crap we would be doing at 2am in our dorm room. (and we would be rolling on the floor, crying from laughing so hard - oh, and annamaria would be snorting.)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

oh and ummm, i might have to steal this and put it on my blog because maybe more people will leave COMMENTS - like all the people on the other side of the world, whom i can't figure out HOW the heck they are finding me, but somehow are and NEVER leave comments!!!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I jumped on a smurf because that's how I roll." Well, somebody has to.

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! So happy I sent something out that caused others for a breif moment to be as unproductive as I was doing this!

I normally don't like forwards but this was worth it.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Bo said...

I licked my science teacher because I'm cool like that.

Ummm...some of my science teachers seemed rather more lickable than others. This will have to be eighth or eleventh grade. :)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

it's a trap so she can find out your birthday and know what shirt you are wearing, don't do it. You've been warned

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Oh whatever Nick... is that you?.... Its so not a trap. I pretty much know everyone's B-day that's responding to this anyway...I guess all but Bo's.

Laura - so did he taste salty?

UM - Make sure you clean that smurf off your shoe - they stain jsut like blueberries.

Keep 'em coming!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I ran over a pickle, because I'm sexy and I do what I want. -snort, snort! :)

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sang to a phone because Big Bird said to and he's my leader. (^_^)

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved a phone because that's how I roll.

now the real question is: what does that say about me as a person?

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Karisse said...

I licked my cell phone because Big Bird's my leader and he said to.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

we got lotsa april birthday in the house! :) (lots of licking going on!)

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I danced with a birdbath because I'm NOT crazy!

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve's sentence (he's not a commenting kind of guy):

I ran over a squirrel because that's how I roll.

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I danced with a goat because I am sexey and i do what I want!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home