Monday, March 26, 2007

Trumping the Four Leaf Clover


A few weeks ago I started to glance around the post office's clover patch to see if I could find a four leaf clover. I'd never found one - nor had I even looked - and the post office had a rather large crop going - seeing as how they had not done the first mowing of Spring. I gave up after my third strange look from the package and envelope laden post office goers. So very randomly this evening as I was putting out more bird seed I decided to search around a bit to see if I could find one in the few patches here and there in Paul's back yard. Wikipedia says the odds are 1 in 10,000 for a four leaf clover. I found a five leaf clover! I snatched it up and ran in to show it to Paul and then went back out to another patch and found a four leaf - this time I snapped a few shots before I pulled it up to tuck into a book to dry. So next time you're near a patch of clover take a chance and look you just might find some extra good luck waiting for you too!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Karisse said...

COOL! The 4 leaf one is really pretty!

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit! I found a five leaf clover also...ironically IN a pile of horse shit! We RULE!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home