Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tea Drinkers Rejoice!

The lowly tea bag steps aside outmatched by the new magnificent paladin - Blooming Tea!


And I thought the new triangular mesh tea bags were really something. Have you ever seen such ingenuity in the world of tea? It's tea - it's entertainment - it's... it's.... pretty darn cool for tea.

I saw these blooming teas in Florida while Paul and I were visiting for Christmas. They were in a new fancy cooking store (pretty sure is was called the Rolling Pin) that greatly rivals William Sonoma. I'm so impressed and in awe of them I just might have to get some and throw a Spring tea party of sorts, even though that's a really girly-girl thing to do. (Might ruin my "tough caver" image though; HA! - if I ever even had one to begin with.)

Check out more blooming tea information here:
Tea Posy (nice website once you get past the happy new year bit)
Numi Tea (has a cool video of the tea "blooming")

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats just crazy!!!! i think you should definitely have a girly girl tea party. we will let you wear your cargo pants and hiking boots. :)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Well Actually I was thinking of having a bat-tea. Batty - get it? - LOL.
Am I cheesy or what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home