Monday, January 29, 2007

Moving Day

Saturday was the last big push to move from my Apartment. I've been moving for the past month pretty much, hauling anything that would fit in mine and Paul's cars everyday and multiple loads on the weekends. This past Saturday Paul rented a trailer and met Tommy at the UHaul place so he could tow it with his truck. Its a good thing Jennifer and Steve volunteered to help (and hauled some large things for me) earlier in the week because when Paul and Tommy go to the UHaul place they wouldn't let them rent the larger trailer, so we had to make a couple of trips. Michelle met me at the apartment and we started packing those odd leftovers.

So now my apartment is all empty and clean and scrubbed now. The picture-hanger holes have even been spackled too - which I highly doubt any other apartment renters do when they move out. Bye Bye Apartment!



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Bo said...

Congratulations! That's exhilarating to be done. (I mean I know you're not done done, but the spreading out once you're moved is a blast compared to the getting out part.)

I want to move a maximum of two more times the rest of my life. (Two plus a vacation place would be all right.) Fulfillment of such a goal is a significant constituent of my personal self-actualization.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

congrats!!!! glad you are finally moved OUT!!! now. . .on to the fun stuff - UNPACKING!!!!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Yeay! Can't wait to see your all-moved-in pics! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home