Thursday, January 04, 2007

Blast From the Past Thursay #28


I went home to Florida for part of my two weeks off. I have lots of photos and stories to tell - but they will have to wait till another day. Today is Thursday and seeing as how I have been slacking on my blasts - I've managed to dig up a particularly good one while I was rooting through some of my old things at the homestead. I have to say these are definitely some of the funniest photos of my friends from high school and college. Some of these were dated, some weren't - but the ones that were place them between 1995 and 1996. I remember the one of all the hands and arms we did because not all of us could fit in there at one time - I think we were upwards of about 12 people that day. We sure did have a great time scrambling in and out of the photo booth. Makes me wonder who ended up with the other three of each set and what kind of faces we were making in those photos.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, i wish i was with you back then!!! some of my most favorite people in those pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home