Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Deck the Halls!

I've been getting in the Christmas spirit this past week or so. "Getting into the spirit" is a bit subdued really. I'm more like a deer caught in the headlights of a MACK truck that's 10 hours overdue on a delivery of Douglas Firs. My folks arrive this Friday - and it'll be a whirlwind of Christmas activities and places to go for the next two weeks - so in the next 3 days I have to complete the following:

1. Straighten/clean my Apt.
2. Help straighten Paul's house/finish a few remodeling touch-ups & shelving

3. Finish my Christmas cards (They are printed but I need to fold, embellish, address, stamp & mail them!)

4. Draw, design, and print my parents Christmas cards

5. Wrap presents

6. Bake cookies

7. Decorate a bit

8. oh, and still go to work from 8:30-5


I think I can hear the air horn now.

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to give my baby brother a couple of kisses and a couple of hugs, you know those Meyer men love all that attention.
Wish both of you could be here for XMas. Have a nice visit with your parents. Should be 65 here this weekend. Ice storms on December 1st, 65 on December 16th Don't like the weather in Missouri hang around for a couple of days it will change.
Glenn

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

ooooh can't wait to see this year's christmas card! i have been WAITING and WAITING!!! i always look forward to it!

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you come over and wash all my dogs, too? Sounds like you have plenty of free time. ;-) I hope you and Paul have a great holiday! We can't wait to see the newly remodeled house after the holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home