Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blast From the Past Thursday #26


So every time I think of my girlie girls from back home (Florida) I picture this in my head. This photo is hanging on my wall at my apartment and every time I see it, it never ceases to make my laugh. I LOVE this photo. On March 2nd 2003, Laura, Annamaria, Joy and I stopped at Dairy Queen on the way to the church for Annamaria's wedding. This would be the perfect ad campaign for trying to make ice cream look sexy.

And just as a bonus - I've included another picture from later that evening of Jennie, Adam, Lea Am, Laura, Joy, Kelli and Shannon. (Miss you all!!)


And then as an extra extra added bonus - a picture of me (in mid-blink) from WAY later that evening when the remaining 5 of us decided to go to IHOP. This photo will seriously start a bridesmaid fashion trend for sure. I couldn't handle wearing my uncomfortable fancy shoes anymore, so I rooted around my trunk and found my hiking/caving boots. Looks like I'd just bought them because they still look nice and clean. You know I actually stopped wearing these boots just a few months ago, when the padding finally wore out. Three years is an amazingly long lifespan for caving boots.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny pictures :o)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Anne said...

You all look so pretty! And I love the bridesmaid dress/boot combo....reminds me of when one of my college roommates was in a wedding and swapped her dyed pink heels for one of the groomsmen's dress shoes! :)

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bean!!
It was so good to talk to you yesterday and these pics are the perfect reminder how much I miss everyone!!
Love, Lea

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

OH MY GOD. please email me that picture of the three girlies THIS MINUTE. i MUST have it. what a fun surprise to wake up this morning to THOSE PICTURES. . .i was just thinking last night about how much i miss you!!! Joy is here this weekend, so all us three are missing.. . . .is YOU. i miss you, my very bestest roomie.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for the cards :). You have to send me your and Pauls birthdays. Send me an email. I'm using this thing because I lost yours. Miss you. Noone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home