Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blast From the Past Thursday #25

This is what 23 year old gum looks like.


So I'm helping Paul pull up carpet this past weekend - the original carpet from the house - he is toting the carpet out to the curb, while I am rolling up the old pad, and then both of us are vacuuming and sweeping up - So I look down and to my utter shock and dismay I see this: A piece of discarded chewing gum. 23 year old chewing gum that has been quietly and secretly lurking underneath the carpet since the house was built! Yuuuuummmy! So of course I had to document it being pried up off the concrete floor. This is one piece of chewing gum that will lurk no more!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

B,
Ew.
XOXO
Love, L

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew.
sick.
If I was around I'm sure you'd throw it at me.
Like you did the roast beef.
Remember?
I do.
sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home