Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blast From the Past Thursday #24


I've fallen behind in my Blast From the Pasts - because surprisingly I have had a lot to do on Thursdays of late. (I have already given myself ten lashes with a wet noodle.)

In honor of my late grandmother(my Mom's Mom), I have a blast from her past - her birthday was just this last Sunday, she would have been 99 years old. This is she and I, in her little apartment kitchen, surrounded by family, and in front of a rather large cake at one of her rather significant birthdays long ago.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

soo sweet. you are so cute!!! here i am to comment on your blog, and brighten your day!!!! sorry i got so behind!!! vacations do that i suppose! XOXOX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home