Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blast From the Past #22


So the very first time I went to Disney World I went for something like two weeks! And I was old enough to remember it too - because my Mom waited till I was well into gradeschool to take me - i want to say maybe 3rd or 4th grade. My Mom and I, her sisters and a few cousins (I think) enjoyed Fort Wilderness, the hotels, Disney and Epcot - MGM wasn't around back then - and niether was Universal Studios either. Another reason why I remember the trip so vividly was that around the same time - I got my first camera. And it was "SO COOL." It was flourescent pink, and took 110-D film. I'm pretty sure this photo was taken with it. This is my Aunt and I laying on grass (probably where we werent' supposed to) in front of the Epcot Golf-ball. To me it looks so perfect it should be a picture postcard for Epcot - but then you notice the two goofs on the grass.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home