Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Good Birthday & Some Bad Timing



So my birthday was wonderful - haven't spent one this happy in a while. Family and friends all around. My folks came up to visit Paul and I, and spend a long birthday weekend - which was made even better when my boss announced that he was giving us July 3rd off too! Had a wonderful sushi dinner at Miako. Paul and my Mom and Dad and I shopped, and went out to eat and visited and generally wandered Huntsville. And then of course, to mess is all up I got some sort of nasty flu bug. Bleaugh! So now I'm at home... still. Had to spend my last day with my parents in bed. I am just VERY glad no one has shown any signs of getting it, and hopefully me running and hiding in bed when I started running a fever helped. So now I'm stuck here trying to get better. I hate being sick, it slows me down too much. But it was indeed a most wonderful birthday!


Even the squeaking rat wished me happy birthday!


My Mom and Dad headed on out this morning,back to FL.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

OH BEAAAANIE!!!!!!! i am so sorry you are SICK!!!! that STINKS. but i am glad i don't have to send out a search party to find you in the bottom of some big, dark, slimy cave full of creatures and unknown slime. i have been wondering where you went missing to. i am glad the first part of your birthday weekend was terrific, and that you got to see your mom and dad! i miss you beanie! happy birthday!!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Anne said...

ACK!! I completely missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you're feeling better now, tho....never fun to be sick, esp. on your birthday. I'm glad you had fun with your parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home