Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blast From the Past #21


Well since I just had a birthday I decided to go with a birthday themed Blast From the Past. From what I can tell this is my 6th birthday. The top photo from left to right: Felicia Altenburger, Shannon Zellars, me, Brittany Duke, ? don't remember her name ?, Krista Travesa. I went to school for at least 9 years with some and 12 years with Felicia and Brittany and now I don't even know what they are doing, or where they are. The second photo is hysterical to me - apparently I was quite disgusted with the candles on the pizza.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Great pictures, B! I especially like the pizza one...wow, a whole different side of you comes out when there are candles on pizza. You were not a happy camper!

But yeah, the other picture does make you wonder what has happened to so many people. Last I heard about any of them, thru the grapevine, Felicia got married. It was last year, or maybe it was 2 years ago, I can't remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home