Monday, June 12, 2006

J. Jill Entry

So I drew something - finally!! Hadn't really sat down to draw in quite some time, but there was a T-Shirt contest that tempted me about a month ago so I made myself sit down with some blank paper and draw. The design is free form and kind of cutesy-cartoony, but its always fun to do something straight out of your head once and a while. The contest is for J. Jill - a totally cool girls clothing store that reminds me of a cross between a cooler Orvis/Patagonia and a stitch or two of Anthropologie. There are very few items of clothing that I don't like from J. Jill. My Dad drew up some great designs too and sent them in also.

And here's my entry:

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jennifer Redstreake Geary said...

I like your tree! Your pen and ink drawings are very good!!!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Anne said...

That's so pretty! And I would absolutely buy a t-shirt with one of your drawings on it Good luck in the contest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home