Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Checking On A Lead

So last night I decided to take a deep breath and help check out a possible lead no one could fit in but me for some friends.
The photo looks like some sort of odd accident doesn't it? I've got the end of the rope tied around me just in case I got stuck. You kind of have to do a partial handstand to get down there; my helmet wouldn't fit, so I wedged it above me and borrowed the little maglight to check out the crack. It went on a little way - but only a pack rat could really check it out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

i am in awe and horrified, all at the same time!!!! the fact that you needed a rope tied to you in case you got STUCK TOTALLY freaks me out. you are such a brave girl - a brave BIRTHDAY girl!!!!!!
XOXOX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home