Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blast From the Past #19



What? All I'm going to say is that its a piece of Flagler College, and that Chris S. has a piece too. The people who have seen Flagler, and have lived there will know what it is.

When? My freshman year of college.

How? UM, I plead the 5th.

Where? Taped down to a page in one of my old journals that I decided to open after keeping it sealed for 10 years.

Why? Because you can see and remember history - but if you have piece of it to keep, you'll really remember it. A few more pages later in the journal I came across a hunk of melted plastic from the smoldering ash trash can that almost burned down the dormitory late one night! Maybe more on that story at a later date....But I'll give you a teaser for now - it does involve one of my best friends running back into "the flames of death" as she would tell it, screaming my name at the top of her lungs all the while flinging pink curlers out of her hair- very dramatic stuff ladies and gentlemen. I might even write a book one day on it and it and even more gripping and best-selling than the Da Vinci Code, involving cryptex door knobs and thrilling chases through blue halled dorms - just minus the albino - I don't think he'd look very good in pink curlers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Here's a hint: There was a lot of it in the dining hall....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home