Monday, May 22, 2006

Medieval Times

Sunday I went to the Tennessee renaissance Festival. Had a great time! They had some really nice vendors and I bought a really pretty quiver. Paul and I dined on Turkey legs. We go to see a lady falconer and some full-contact jousting. The horses were beautiful and you could tell they were really loving the attention. One of the knights, all of whom were in real full armor, actually got unseated. I don't think anyone expected it, and I'm sure he has the bruises to show for it today - but it was still pretty cool. I have some fun pictures and maybe even a movie to share when I get them into the proper format (just joined photobucket), but for now here are a few links to play with:

  • The Tennessee Renaissance Festival


  • Jousting
  • Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home