Friday, May 05, 2006

Blast From the Past Thursday # 13 (belated)



What? One of my top 5 favorite Birthday cakes (other than the time my parents stuck candles on a pizza, or my Mom's white cake with boiled icing) To say I was a fan of the X Files in high school is a bit of an understatement! I drug a few friends of mine to an X Files convention in Tampa! Even at the beginning of college i was still a big fan. My fervor laxed when David Duchovny's contract was up. And I still haven't watched the last couple of seasons when the "Evil Terminator Guy," Agent Doggett was on.

Where? Christin's house, Lakeland, FL.

Why? My birthday - it was a surprise party of sorts - I did have a few hints though so I kind of knew to expect something when I walked in the door.

When? High school - June 30th - if I counted my candles correctly it would have been my 18th Birthday.

How? Lots of that Publix (butter-fat) icing and some food coloring - and I'm sure an interesting call to the cake decorator - that most likely included a "What do you want on the cake again?" and an "Are you sure you want some spiders on there?"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, who is this David fellow? Hmmmmm...

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.
Don't worry - David's got a girl now. Teá Leoni - the cute little thing we saw playing opposite Jim Carry in "Fun with Dick and Jane" the other night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home