Thursday, April 06, 2006

Update on updates

So we updated to Adobe CS2 here at the office - for those of you who are unfamiliar its a bundle of graphic design goodies: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, etc. It took probably 30 minutes or so to install everything and then about thirty more minutes to check for/install the latest updates for all the programs. So somewhere during the course of updating this window pops up:


Update the Updater in order to update? I just had to take a screen shot because its so funny! I think this is one of those cases where computers are so smart they are stupid, or maybe so stupid they are smart. I would never have guessed I would ever have to update the updater. And why pray tell would the computer even bother to ask me? If I said "quit" - would it just burst into flames?

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once upon a time, when closing HomeSite, I got a message box saying "Error: Success!"

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger CreativeGym said...

Hahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah I can't stop laughing!!! Because it will burst into flames!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home