Friday, April 14, 2006

A Closer Look

Sorry Laura - and anyone else that has an aversion to frogs - you will have to look away from this post - it does include close-ups of frogs!

Ok now on to my fun discovery. So I decided to use one of my close-ups for my destop at work. This shot has been sitting on my desktop since Tuesday.



This is about as large as the frog is on my desktop. Look closer. Do you see it yet?



From there I had to pull the photo into photoshop to really see it. How about even closer?



So I came to the sudden realization the four of us "GEFRT's" had taken (unbeknownst to us) a self portrait in the frog's eye reflection! If you look closely you can even see me squating down with my camera out in front of me. How cool is that?

3 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

NO SABRINA NO NO NO!!!! THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!! and have you thoroughly bleached and sanitized your water bottle-frog rescuer yet? Ugghhhhh. Gag. Hurl.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Have no fear!
My water bottle is cleansed - thouroughly!

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great!!! I love frogs! I rescue them out of the swimming pool many mornings. I've never thought to take macro photos of them! I think I'll try now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home