Sunday, April 02, 2006

Catch up #1 - What have I been up to?

So I am playing catch up right now with the blog. Been doing lots of things as of late. Have painted Paul's guest bathroom, been helping him work on his kitchen cabinets. He got new windows and new storm doors, both are really nice and should help heat and cool his house more cost efficiently. The tulips that Paul and I planted have finally bloomed. Each color came up at different times, a new color about every 4 or 5 days.

Have been working on a slideshow of pictures (in iMovie & iDVD) of Gary for the grotto meeting this coming up Wednesday. Its been fun looking at all the photos Paul and I have between the two of us and the few that fellow grotto members have sent me and then setting it all to music. All told I have 21 minutes worth - about 225 photos and 6 short video clips.


Here are the three colors we have so far. I expect there might be one more color, since ther are still some that have not yet bloomed.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

soooo beeutiful!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home