Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blast From the Past Thursday #11

Wow! Gosh is this really the 11th "embarrassing photo post " that I've done?
Welcome back and hope you get a kick out of these as much as I enjoy reminiscing.




What? Adam (you can tell this was back in his swimming days) getting gooped with grape jelly in the middle of the street.

Where? Out in front of Christin's house, Lakeland, FL.

Why? I know this was an interesting game of truth or dare. Adam took the dare, about 30 seconds after I took this picture we were scrambling out of the street; there was a car coming!

When? High school, but I don't remember what year, or what party. (I'm pulling lots of these photos from my miscellaneous photo album that Annamaria gave me at the end of my Senior year with the cool friend quotes - so none have dates)

How? Obviously with comfort in mind - do note the pillow in the road.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

You have an awesome memory, Bean! I do recall this now...what a great time! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home