Thursday, April 13, 2006

Blast from the Past Thursday #10

This is to show everyone that I have some pretty silly pictures too - and so my friends will stop crying about the embarrassing photos I've posted. So here's one of me for once - Just to show I can laugh at myself. Damn I look good.



What? I decided to try balloon smuggling as a hobby.

Where? Kristen's house on a rather long sleep over night, Lakeland, FL.

Why? Well it was a party and there were quite a lot of balloons laying around, I just figured I had to smuggle a couple - lopsided as they might be. If I remember correctly there were many photos taken of numerous balloon smugglings that night.

When? High school - my Sophomore or Junior year.

How? Lack fof sleep and a very stretchy t-shirt.

And yes, I was indeed kidding about the looking good bit.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather have quality over quantity

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty silly! Your shirt will never be the same!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

HaHAAHAA! Love it! Thanks B. ;)

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the joys of high school photos! I have some doozies...the one with you wearing a "bib" over your gold dress at dinner before prom senior year is a classic! :)

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

ahhhhhhh, i knew there was a reason I picked you for my roomie. You are so classy!

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, my fifteenth birthday party. The pictures from that sleepover will keep many girls from running for public office.

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dolly's long lost cousin! Never looked better my friend (well, ok maybe you have) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home