Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blast From the Past Thursday #6


Thanks for tuning into Blast From the Past Thursday yet again! (Where Drama boys are at their best!)

What? Nick and Chris raided Christin's closet and went WILD. This is by far one of the funniest photos I have of them and they missed their last blackmail payment. Please do make a note that there was no alcohol involved and that Chris is wearing a collar and a feather boa.

Where? Christin Shumaker's house, Lakeland, FL.

Why? Don't remember. But the teddybear adds a nice touch Nick.

When? In high school, must have been some party

How? Well of course they had to color coordinate and accessorize, that's how.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I was there for this one!! If I remember correctly, it was one of her New Year's Eve parties. But don't quote me on that.

Speaking of blackmail, Nick and Wil still owe me for the picture of the two of them in Michelle's closet playing dress-up in her clothes.

Our male friends in high school were Straight Guys with Queer Eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home