Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blast From the Past #5


Thanks for tuning into Blast From the Past Thursday! (Where dancing crawfish are a normal occurrence)

What? Joy and I eating crawfish. Well Joy's staring down the camera and I'm playing with one (Dance, Crawfish Dance!) This was the very first time I had ever ripped the head off a cute little crustacean and gorged myself on its tasty flesh till my lips went numb. (I must point out I did not - nor will I ever suck the heads)

Where? Miss Julie found the first place we could find crawfish over the boarder in Louisiana.

Why? Because we were in Louisiana - and we could!

When? Summer time - June - In high school - I think sophomore

How? With a newspaper tablecloth for easy cleanup, the way it should be done!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

you know what i miss? when joy's family would send her a King Cake to the dorms during Mardi Gras and we would gorge ourselves on THAT, carefully biting down to find that creepy plastic baby in the cake! :) yummmmmm!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Dan and Joy said...

hi B! Love this blast from the past. I was thinking of my own blast from the past the other day. Picture me driving the spirit with you hanging out the window eating a corndog dipped in mustard at 7am. Yummm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home