Monday, February 27, 2006

Stephen's Gap

Brina Bat hanging around (Don't freak out, my rack was tied off)

Me again

Nathan showing off his way cool plastic shopping bag cave pack

I call this one "Tomato in a puddle" (Sorry Laura, you're in a puddle. For those of you who don't know my roomie's name in college was Laura Tomaino - so people called her Tomato. Too bad there wasn't a string bean in there too - because one of my other nicknames was Bean) But you have to admit it did make a pretty cool picture with the reflection!

The end of a good caving trip - Mexican!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

i am so happy that i was in your puddle! God put it there so you would think happy thoughts about me, and miss me!! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home