Friday, February 24, 2006

Signs of Spring

Growing up in Florida (Motto: All green all the time.) I always took the green state of things for granted. Now I know better; and spring just can't get here fast enough. I'm tired of being cold and not seeing the sun for days. I'd much rather be hot than cold. And I really miss the leaves on all trees, not just conifers. I'm still getting used to seeing Christmas trees growing in people yards.

At last I'm seeing small signs of spring. The tree in Paul's front was holding an index card that read "Spring is on the way!" Thursday afternoon.


The tulips we planted months ago have sprouted too. I've never grown tulips before, so I'm rather excited to see how they turn out!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger Karisse said...

This is a cool picture! I'm lovin' it! =)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Thanks Man!1 I love close-ups with lots of detail like this.
They are only about 2 inches tall here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home