Thursday, February 09, 2006

Scarce Grease, AL Panorama

Finally finished the panorama I've been working on the past few nights. This one is made up of eight photos, but it was worth it for the pretty scene. I love run down barns, old abandoned houses thick with vines, old gas stations, and free standing chimneys like this one. They always have such great texture and the aura of forgotten history about them that makes me pause to stare. Its even more fun when I can jump out of the car and photograph them.


Just a little lone chimney of a house that once was in a little cow pasture. Brought to you by my sponsor - The Scarce Grease Tourism Board. Motto: Come here and get Scarce!

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger xwoz said...

I, too, love coming up to old buildings and trying to think of what it once was, and why it's no longer. It's a fascinating part of life - to wonder about our past and how it changes so rapidly.

i'm very sad not to see a link to my blog. . . .

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

hmmm...ditto on those thoughts xwoz...who are you, by the way? Nick? -What's your blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home