Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fern Panorama

The photo I stitched together yesterday of the Monte Sano view reminded me that I had another couple photos I took at Fern that I had planned to stitch together too. This is a small panorama composed of three photos in Fern Cave - Lance waiting to drop the Bone Dome. I spent more time on this one - getting the tones in the same value and really "Stitching" them together - the effect of which turned out well I think. I will have to try some more in the future.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

hoooray my little blogging bestest roomie!!!! it will be much easier for me to stalk you now that you have a blog!
-L

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Nancy Durant said...

Hi Sabrina,
I am Laura's favorite aunt and I feel like I must drop in on Laura's pal's blogs and leave comments. It is so fun to get comments, isn't it?
I make glass beads, too and love it. I am an artist, too and one day my son will finish my website so that all the world can see what I make.
Keep blogging!
Nancy (Laura's mom's sister!)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Nancy - thanks so much!!
You do sound very fun!
Hopefully the links will be of some inspiration to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home