Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Brina Bat Goes Public

Welcome to Brina Bat!

At the extreme urging of a certain former roommate (my "bestest Roomie" Laura) I have published myself here "Brina Bat" on the great World Wide Web. There will be Caving, Arts, Crafts, Baking, Ponderings, Writing, History, and everything in between. Bookmark or save my page to your favorites and visit often! Check out my "tons of links" section on the right hand side - that ought to keep you busy for a while!! I have already posted 5 times so there should be some fun things to look at and read already. (You have to read them from the bottom up though)

Also - If anyone has a blog or a personal website that I do not have up already - PLEASE - tell me!!
I would like to add them to my list!

Enjoy!

Sabrina
^v^

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your site girl! I'm so glad I won't be getting anymore large attachments in my email. It will be nice to visit you in the cave.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabrina
Its about time you went public ;-) Looks like this is a fun blog/site :-) Thanks for being a sucha a cool caving buddy!

Nathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home